Thanks for stopping by!

This blog is intended to keep me focused on my journy of a years worth of 30 day challenges. Feel free to tag along, make up your own challenges, or find entertainment in my self-torture. Xoxo

Thursday, January 5, 2012

More Chicken!

I was all out of eggs this morning so I skipped breakfast until I got to work where I had a couple string cheese and some coffee. For lunch I had packed a baked chicken breast and a bunch of baby carrots. The chicken didn't seem very appealing so I just ate the carrots and a few bites of chicken. When I got home it was time to figure out dinner. Boone and I decided to get a whole roasted chicken from the store, some baked beans, and a vegetable medley mix. I know there are carbs in baked beans, but there's also lots of good-for-you fiber, and since they aren't processed, I consider them safe. Dinner was delicious! Oh I forgot to mention, when I got home from work I ate some left over wings from last night. I felt really cranky before I ate them, then after I was a little more level.  

I'm very excited for breakfast tomorrow morning. I got some Aidell's Chicken and Apple sausage tonight too. I plan on cooking one up with some eggs. I'm really happy I got these sausages because they are all natural and don't have any fillers like most meat products do. Can't wait!

I'm planning on making chili from scratch this weekend. Should be pretty good!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment