Thanks for stopping by!

This blog is intended to keep me focused on my journy of a years worth of 30 day challenges. Feel free to tag along, make up your own challenges, or find entertainment in my self-torture. Xoxo

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Apples and Peanut Butter...

...Are delicious.

I realize it's been a few days (5 to be exact) but I've been steadily continuing my challenge. And guess what!? I haven't faltered!

I've found a few things that I find absolutely delicious, such as: apples and Adam's peanut butter, SteamFresh mixed vegetables of all sorts, taco salads and more. That's pretty much what I've been sticking to as of late. Last night I made everyone tacos. I avoided the Spanish rice and tortillas, and instead enjoyed my fixings on top of a big bowl of romaine lettuce. So good! Instead of beef, I used ground chicken, plus I had some freshly sliced avocado, a bit of refried  beans, some cheese, corn, salsa, and sour cream. I want some more!.

Only 13 days left! 

I've found that it is much easier to turn down carbs/crap food now. Yesterday my roommate and his girlfriend made cookies! I wasn't even tempted to eat them. Also, I'm sitting next to two large bowls of popcorn, and I had no problem turning they down. I have to admit, however, that I am ready to restricted my diet. I've learned how to turn down food and disassociate it with depriving myself or feeling bummed about it. Now, I believe I can do the same thing at my own discretion. But, there's no use in quitting early. I will stick it out for 13 more days! Then the first thing I'm having is toast! Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment