Thanks for stopping by!

This blog is intended to keep me focused on my journy of a years worth of 30 day challenges. Feel free to tag along, make up your own challenges, or find entertainment in my self-torture. Xoxo

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Back on the Wagon as They Say

After my minor mishap yesterday, I started today with a vengeance. 

For breakfast I had some eggs and my last chicken apple sausage. Delicious as usual. Then for lunch I had a SteamFresh bag of veggies and a banana which was also delicious! For dinner we didn't really have a plan so we baked some chicken breast and had some soup. Easy enough and for the last time, delicious.

And the best part is, I wasn't tempted at all today to eat carbs. It's like I got my "fix" or something. 

I think the one MAJOR improvement I am going to make when all is said and done is, I'm really going to make sure my breakfast is actually somewhat balanced. Before I would make toast and run out of the house, or a bagel, or english muffin, whatever. Now I've really come to realize that I need to have some protein and calcium as well as fiber in my diet. Shouldn't be too hard to do. I think I'm finally over being disgusted by eggs! Huzzahhh

So, anyone out there have some delicious recipes I can eat? I've come to realize, my ultimate success in this challenge is to have a plan in way before I attempt anything. 

By the way, I really appreciate the support I've received during this time. It makes it so much easier. I find that the more people I tell about my challenge, the more accountable I have to be, and the more people I can let down and subsequently be embarrassed by.

Anyway, that's all for tonight. Need to catch up on some sleep!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment