Thanks for stopping by!

This blog is intended to keep me focused on my journy of a years worth of 30 day challenges. Feel free to tag along, make up your own challenges, or find entertainment in my self-torture. Xoxo

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Getting Started: Each Month and the Challenge

Before I decided to do a year of 30 day challenges in place of a normal New Years Resolution, I had resolved to make it to the gym at least twice a week. I still want to make hitting the gym a healthy part of my lifestyle, so that resolution will remain as well as the monthly ones. 2012 is all about stretching myself to my limit and working to better myself overall. Here is the month-to-month break down:

  • January: No carbs!
  • February: Read the front page of the New York Times DAILY
  • March: Eat a different dinner every night
  • April: Lunges and push-ups everyday. 15 more after it starts to hurt
  • May: Spend 30 minutes a day on a DIY project
  • June: Take vitamins everyday
  • July: Drink eight 8oz glasses of water a day
  • August: Get some sun!
  • September: Run 50mi
  • October: Style my hair everyday. No putting in a bun and calling it good
  • November: Read for 30 minutes a day
  • December: Write down/acknowledge something I am grateful for everyday.
I know some of these seem less challenging than others, but the fact of the matter is, they are all going to be equally as challenging for me. See you in January!

No comments:

Post a Comment